Harrisburg University of Science and Technological know-how and Central Penn College or university have signed an agreement that grants graduates of four Central Penn undergraduate degree programs admittance to elect Harrisburg College (HU) graduate systems.
The settlement lets for the subsequent transfers:
- Central Penn College’s bachelor’s degree in Business Administration to HU master’s degree plan in Venture Administration.
- Central Penn College’s bachelor’s diploma in Health care Administration to HU master’s diploma application in Health care Informatics.
- Central Penn College’s bachelor’s degree in Wellbeing Science to HU master’s degree program in Pharmaceutical Sciences and/or master’s diploma software in Biotechnology.
- Central Penn College’s bachelor’s degree in Information and facts Technology to HU master’s diploma system in Laptop or computer Data Sciences and/or master’s diploma application in Facts Methods Engineering and Administration
“This partnership will allow Harrisburg College and Central Penn Higher education to better serve pupils in Pennsylvania,” Harrisburg College President Dr. Eric Darr claimed in a press launch. “Our teams are focused to producing this partnership effective, and I feel there are other options for us to function collectively to satisfy workforce wants.”
Rated the prime-rated STEM University in the United States for two consecutive years by Company LiveWire, Harrisburg College courses and plans are sent in many formats, the launch claimed. Whether in individual, on the web, or by way of an accelerated format, eligible Central Penn graduates will obtain award-profitable graduate applications at Harrisburg College.
- Relevant: Harrisburg University sells $100 million in college profits bonds to assist assemble its new 11-tale tower
“This new partnership amongst Central Penn Higher education and Harrisburg College will benefit our mutual learners as they pursue an state-of-the-art diploma,” Dr. Linda Fedrizzi-Williams, president of Central Penn University, stated.
The institution, which is based in Summerdale a several miles from downtown Harrisburg, specializes in profession-centered instruction that permits college students to land a career in their industry or proceed on with their instructional journey.
“Central Pennsylvania is a vivid, rising area, and this partnership will be instrumental in developing a really educated workforce to satisfy the demands of businesses in this region and outside of,” Fedrizzi-Williams said.